Monday, December 19, 2016

Chase Scene




Reflection: 

The Chase Scene shows how to take shots from a point A to point B sequence.  In this video, One student leaves the bathroom just to become tagged by another student. Then led on to a chase throughout the school.

Process: 

process on making the chase scene was creating multiple shots following  the rule of thirds and the axis line. Also to have the 6 shots in making your clips for the chase scene. Things I learned through this project is to have a good sequence and to have 20 shots for a one minute video.

Things I would have Differently/Same: 

I would have done a better job on editing the shots to have a better sequence of the video. Also to have a good understanding of the video's story. I also would want to add music and sound effects in the chase scene. Things to keep the same is idea for the video.

Conclusion:

I had fun making this chase scene with my partner Brett.

No comments:

Post a Comment