Tuesday, September 27, 2016

My 10 strengths

How the Project was Made:
  First things first is finding a picture that represents yourself, or me in this case, putting the picture into a layer. Creating a layer for every word you type that represents who you are. Then we have to have the words stand out with the picture than having them plain with a boring font. After that we create a video timeline to have all the words move in different ways. And thats the basic rundown on how my 10 strengths Project was made.

Learning anything new?
  I learned on how to use a input a picture into the Photoshop. I also learned how to use a video timeline to make the words move basically on their own. then I was able to render a video to then upload to youtube. Then onto my blog to talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment