Monday, September 19, 2016

The Bouncing Smiley Face Arc Animation


Summarization:
     Learning about the 7th principle of animation, the Arc. The Arc lets the object your animating have a certain curve resembling a U. Like the smiling ball bounce in an Arc, creating an opening to have an introduction to your animation.  Then making a smiley face to merge with the ball to have a smiley face ball. Creating 25 frames and making an arc to have the ball bounce across the screen.

Anything New to learn?
     I learned a few new tools and how to merge two layers crating the said smiley face. A new tool is the paint brush and having to make the ground have a gradient (In my case I didn't do it). i also learned about the 7th principle of Animation, that I explained earlier, and by that I mean the summary.

Anything to do differently?
    I would have created more frames and using the Stretch and Squash a little better so the animation doesn't look as choppy. Also having the ball look less like the lag you get when you have a bad computer for games.

Want to learn more about the 7th Principle of Animation? 

No comments:

Post a Comment