Friday, January 27, 2017

Illustrator




Sketch









My Sketch in Adobe illustrator
I sketched an ice cream cone to create in adobe illustrator. I mostly used shapes and color to make my drawing look like an ice cream cone. With this, I used my drawing to have be recreated in adobe illustrator. For this I used the shaper tool to create shapes like a triangle and a circle. Making these shapes required the mouse to form a shape and the shaper tool will do the rest for you.




Creating my Sketch in Illustrator
Creating my design on illustrator was not as easy until you obviously get used to the shaper tool. That or I can't follow directions that well. Anyways, until I was used to using the abilities with the shaper tool, it had gotten easier to use. The process to use the shaper tool like erasing shapes to add other shapes to form something else wasn't as easy as you would think.

Illustrator 
How I think with illustrator is more on the iffy side. To think on the realistic side, using illustrator for a logo design for a company or job would be great to use. Having it used for drawings or to create something on the fly isn't how feel about it. I'd rather be free drawing show my skills than using an application. but I'm probably saying this because I'm still not used to using Illustrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment