Monday, February 6, 2017

Color Theory

Color Wheel
















Favorite Color:
   My favorite color is dark grey, reason is because it's a dark color. Though I guess most of the dark colors are my favorite. If you haven't guessed already, I really don't like bright colors. Ill use bright colors if needed but that won't always happen, or in my case anyway. Dark grey is used on most cars including my favorite car. Dark grey has been used in iconic things like super heroes. And by that I mean Batman. And I guess the time where the Blackest Night happened in the DC universe. Anyway that is why I like dark grey.

Least Favorite Color:
     
     My least favorite color is white, reason because it hurts my eyes. That and I'm used to the dark, not wanting to go outside hissing at the brightness. White is also a very boring color, in my opinion, because it doesn't show something that makes it stand out. Except the fact that its really bright. its like Yin and Yang in a sense since their pretty much each others opposite. Now I can't think of any other reason on why I don't like white. 


Color Theory:

       Color theory is the way to show energy and creation towards logos and drawings, etc. It can show the artistic ability in peoples drawings following dark or bright colors. Having the use of shade or tint colors. the creativity using the three main colors of the color wheel, Red, Blue and yellow. Also the use of secondary colors, which are violet, green and orange. Then mixing secondary and primary colors for tertiary colors. 







No comments:

Post a Comment