Friday, February 17, 2017

Flower Drawings

Sketch Drawing: Flowers 

Illustrator
















Drawing Twenty Times:

     Drawing twenty different flowers was very similar with all the flowers. Not saying their all the same because they have petals and stems.  Drawing flowers were a lot tougher trying to keep a stable look on each flower. Having which the petals keeping a similar size and the size of the flowers. The uniqueness of each flower did make them really fun and challenging which made it look rewarding. Like the roses I drew or the the flower in the top left of my sketch.

Flowers in Illustrator:

I drew a flower that looked like a flower depending on how you see it. On my sketch, I can tell that the drawing looked like a flower. but when creating the drawing on illustrator, it could look like anything. though I drew this flower because it looked cool and unique than the other flowers. But I don't think you will found this flower in real life. When using colts for the image, nothing really stood out except for the one I chose obviously. 


No comments:

Post a Comment