Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Logo Sketching and Illustrator





Logo Sketching:

     Creating my logo when sketching was me literally drawing a car creating tire smoke having the creation of my last name. though I dropped the car because it made the logo a bit to big. Using a tire made the logo look more as a logo then a drawing/ illustration.


Logo Illustrator:

     My logo making in illustrator is the same explanation for my logo in sketch. Having the logo have a wheel (not sure if this design of the wheel already exists) in black with grey tire smoke coming off to create my last name. Reason I used black and grey is because tires are black and smoke resembles smoke.

Opinion?:

     My opinions over my logo is honestly, could have been made better. though I'm not as good with using the adobe illustrator as I am in sketching. But either way I could have made the tire better along with my name having an illusion with the smoke coming from the tire.

No comments:

Post a Comment